14 July 2008

Pen Pals?

Just a quick note here. Not much is new, still doing the same things, but might be expanding the VSLA (savings groups) to some poorer parents. Yesterday I had my first meeting under a tree where the participants were mostly sitting on the ground--I felt very Peace Corps.


My counterpart, Yeko, has expressed interest in having a pen pal in the US. Is anybody interested in that? If so, just send me an email with your address and I'll have him write you a letter. If I get a lot of responses I'll look for other people here that might want to have a pen-pal.


Peace out.

2 comments:

  1. I'd be more than happy to swap emails with Yeko!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd be down too. i'd even use caps. :) sorry so quiet this side of the pond been a lot going on. look forward to seeing you very soon!
    abraços,
    jay

    ReplyDelete