30 June 2007

Post

Hey all, just a quick note that I've decided to start sharing a post office box with another volunteer so that I can get letters a little quicker. Usually I have to take a 2-3 hour taxi into Kampala to get mail (well, I usually go for another reason and get mail then), but it's not unusual for me to not go to Kampala for 3 weeks at a time (it's so expensive), so if you have a letter you can send it to:


H. Ryan Jones, PCV
c.o. Allison Muehe
P.O. Box 201
Jinja
Uganda

Note that if it's an important package it should probably be sent to the normal Peace Corps Address (copied here for your convenience) :

H. Ryan Jones, PCV
U.S. Peace Corps
P.O. Box 29348
Kampala, Uganda

3 comments:

  1. Rye-guy!

    It's Matt-man. Lurve you lots, my friend. And miss you, too.

    Be strong.

    Yours,
    MK

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's 4th of July and it's been about a month and a half since I COSed from Peace Corps Uganda. I was just searching the internet and stumbled upon your blog. It's so weird to read stuff that is so distant from the way I live now... and yet I understand perfectly. All the frustations seem so distant now and to be honest I really do miss Uganda a lot, in a lot of ways. Hope your experience is going well.

    Dan Phelan

    ps i'm the guy who came and built the stove with Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hey Dan!

    How's America treating you? I actually am now the proud owner of your old propane stove and a couple of the textbooks that you left behind. I don't think Chris appreciates what a gold mine that was. Are you thinking about going on to medical school (I got that impression from some of the books you had)?

    ReplyDelete