27 July 2007

Meeting, Move like a Ugandan, & Heroic Teeth Brushing


* A picture of everyone in the Cluster. From left to right: Me, Amy (Namulansi) Olson, Wasike Anthony (Amy's counterpart), Beatrice (Allie's counterpart), Mutuuba John Fads (my counterpart), Allie (Namutebi) Muehe, Nangoye Patrick, Margaret.


* Here's how we roll Uganda style. To prepare for my visitors I rode to Kayunga (~20 KM away), and loaded to the gills I rode back in true Ugandan fashion.



* Allie and Amy stayed over the night before our Cluster (meeting of CCTs and PCVs in the Kayunga district), and Allie took this opportunity to take some pictures of me around my site. Here's a good shot she got of me heroically brushing my teeth.

3 comments:

  1. Ryan:

    Very cool to see the pics of the people that you are working with.

    When did brushing your teeth become heroic? I thought that was for tub showers.

    LU Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost up there with the god pose

    ReplyDelete