08 August 2007

Self-Indulgence

Sorry this note will be pretty short - I'm actually using most of this internet time to catch up on my guilty-pleasure reading of the infinitely nerdy, but also deep web-comic xkcd.

Things have quieted down over here as the term is nearing it's end. I'm getting ready to head to a town called "Nyondo" near Mbale to help with a computer training. It should be fun.

The week after that is language training in Mukono (which it seems I alone of my entire training group am looking forward too - yeah, I know I's a nerd).

And then there is a training from the Ministry for the next week.

And then there's In-Service-Training.

So, I'll be all over the place I guess.

Take Care all.


P.S. Biff-Dad - Where are you? I've sent you a few emails and text messages - are you okay?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, xkcd is excellent :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sent you a letter a few weeks ago. What with a changing address and traveling all around, I hope it made it to you all right. If you have time, drop me a note and let me know how things are going!

    ReplyDelete