29 March 2008

Lots of Random Little Notes

Shout Out: Amy Nicholas & Jack are getting married in August!0

    Letters1


  • Brandi (about 3 weeks ago)
  • Grandpa Dick (about 3 weeks ago)

On the subject of letters, it turns out that Peace Corps doesn't want anything sent to their P.O. Box in Kampala unless you're in training, so everything should be sent to my personal P.O. Box.

Cat!

I got one. He is named Katogo2. He's a good little kitty when he's not being bad. Here are some pics:



































Footnotes

0 There is a possibility of me coming back, nothing for sure yet though (hint hint, Mom, offer still stands?).

1 I just wanted to start mentioning when I've sent out a letter, just to double check that people are getting them. I have a suspicion that some never arrived.

2 This the name of a mixed bean & cassava dish I like, it also means little papyrus or swamp. It also sounds a bit like the spanish "gato" and like "cat go."

4 comments:

  1. I got your letter to Brandi (via my house) and sent it to her via AnnaS mail delivery service!

    Also: letter to you on the way (about two weeks ago I think).

    ReplyDelete
  2. jones hope you enjoyed the music, photos, etc. looks like you're online now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KITTY! Go Rye-Guy with the cute kitty! Thanks for the birthday wishes, friend. You rock my world.

    And to see that your world is properly rocked, go to this website...

    http://www.lolcatbible.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

    Specifically, I would pay extra attention to this particular link:

    http://www.lolcatbible.com/index.php?title=Ceiling_Cat_Prayer

    ReplyDelete