19 January 2008

Postal Update

I've decided to move my P.O. Box closer to home in Kayunga, because I don't go to Jinja very often. Here's the new address (mainly for letters):

H. Ryan "Migadde" Jones, PCV
P.O. Box 18279
Kayunga
UGANDA

However, if you want to send semi-important packages, I would still suggest using the address that goes to the Peace Corps office in Kampala.

Lastly, I just wanted to let you all know that I've signed up to a website called GoodReads. Now you can see what I'm reading and what I think of it (also see "widget" in the sidebar at right).

1 comment:

  1. Hey friend, I saw you online last night just before my tired self went upstairs to bed. I just wanted to say I would have wanted to chat with you for a few, but I was only barely awake, and so I just signed off and passed out.

    Hope all is well with you. You should have love in an envelope on the way to Jinja at the moment...

    ReplyDelete